Ski touring is skiing on unmarked and untidy slopes off the beaten track, where the skiing technique differs from the technique on slopes of ski centers.
Skiing is physically and technically demanding, as it requires knowledge of mountain safety and training in emergency response, taking into account weather conditions and possibility of avalanche.
Preferably your own. Ski touring boots, touring skis, skins, poles, avalanche set - avalanche trio, warm winter clothes and a backpack. Possibility to rent an avalanche kit by arrangement.
Number of participants:
1 - 6 persons / LIGHT TOURS
1 - 4 people / DIFFICULT TOURS
1 - 2 persons / VERY DEMANDING TOURS
1 PERSON / 300.00 € / person
2 - 3 PERSONS / 150,00 € / person
4 - 6 PERSONS / 80,00 € / person
FUNPARK MENINA PACKAGE - TWO-DAY PROGRAM 180.00 € / person
Avalanche WORKSHOP + SKI TOURING + 1x NIGHT IN HEATED HOUSES OF CAMPING MENINA (half pension + wellness + food)
Let's ski smart while letting our hearts look forward to the most beautiful mountain views.
DAY 1 - Avalanche Workshop
• The course is conducted at the Golte ski resort under the guidance of an experienced mountain guide
• The guides are licensed by the Association of Gross Guides of Slovenia and experienced connoisseurs of Slovenian mountains
The course includes information on:
• Safety of movement and skiing in the mountain world in winter
• Getting to know the snow cover, its cross-section and terrain
• Planning the tour in advance with safety in mind
• Getting to know the equipment of the avalanche trio
• Presentation, use and training of finding an avalanche beacon
• Training and correct, successful and timely excavation of the victim of avalanche
DAY 2 - GUIDED TOUR (valid for a one-day ski tour)
• Experienced and licensed guides (they will be with you from the basics of ski touring to the most hidden corners of the Kamnik-Savinja Alps)
• Proper use and installation of ski touring equipment
• Safe planning of ascent and descent routes
• Proper hiking technique
• Proper downhill technique - skiing off-piste
Destination (group situation and knowledge):
• Kamnik Savinja Alps