Location: Funpark Menina sports center, nature surroundings of Camping Menina
Equipment: sportswear and footwear, everything else is taken care of by the company
Age: 10 - 99 years
Duration: 3 h / every day at 16:00
from 35.00 €
Back to nature? Bushcraft!
In the natural environment of Camping Menina, we offer you a unique experience of surviving in nature.
The activity is suitable for families and everyone else who wants to learn how to light a fire in nature with a firecracker, find and eat food or herbs and make tea outdoors.
Best activity for:
TRIP FOR FAMILY OR FRIENDS / SCHOOL IN NATURE / SPORTS DAY / CAMP
TEAM BUILDING: joint activities strengthen team spirit
BUSHCRAFT / RIVER 2.5 HOURS 35 EUR/person
1. Introduction: Presentation of the team and brief introduction to the trip. We will introduce you to some local history, what to expect and what you will learn.
2. Plants: A walk along the banks of the Savinja River or its tributaries and a presentation of edible and medicinal plants known to our ancestors. You will learn about plants such as nettles, dandelions, wild hops and others that were important for the survival of our ancestors. You will also learn how to use them and how to find them in nature.
3. Making a fish trap: Learning the basic technique of making a fish trap and a practical exercise. You will learn how to make fish paste using natural materials such as bark, branches, grass. These skills are useful for survival in the wild, as you will be able to collect fish for food.
4. Make fire in primitive ways: Presentation of different ways of making fire and practical exercise. You will learn how to start a fire using natural materials such as wood, bark, dry grass. This knowledge is vital for survival in the wild, as it will allow you to keep warm and cook food.
5. Knots: Presentation of different knots and their use. You will learn basic knots such as whip knot, slip knot and others that were important for the survival of our ancestors. You will also learn how to use them and how to find them in nature.
6. Let's brew tea on the fire: Preparation of tea with hand-picked ingredients and brew it on the fire. You will enjoy the tea that you have prepared with your own hand-picked ingredients and cooked on the fire. This will ensure the consolidation of all your skills that you learned at the gathering.
BUSHCRAFT / LAKE 3.5 HOURS 55 EUR/person
1. Introduction: Presentation of the team and brief introduction to the trip. We will present you with basic information about the trip, what to expect and what you will learn.
2. Exploring the coast of lake Velenje: We will explore the coast of lake Velenje in canoes. We will examine the plants and animals that can be found along the shore of the lake.
3. Edible and medicinal plants: In the second half of the trip, we will challenge ourselves on the other side of the lake, where we will learn about the edible and medicinal plants that our ancestors knew. We will learn how to find and use them in nature.
4. Trap making: We will learn how to make a fish trap from natural materials and we will put new knowledge to the test.
5. Make a fire in primitive ways: We will learn how to make a fire in primitive ways and we will test the new knowledge in practice.
6. Knots: We will familiarize ourselves with basic knots and their use in nature.
7. Conclusion: A short summary of the trip and the possibility of questions.
All of these skills are useful for survival in nature and are necessary for independent travel. In addition, it is also a pleasant way to get to know nature and a good way to spend time with friends and family.
BUSHCRAFT / mountain 2.5 HOURS 35 EUR/person
1. Introduction: Presentation of the team and a small reception. We will present you with basic information about the trip, what to expect and what you will learn.
2. Exploring the Golte Plateau: We will enter the Golte Plateau, where we will walk through the surrounding meadows and forests and get to know the plants that grow on the mountain, we will learn how to find and use them in nature.
3. Making a trap: We will learn how to make a fly trap from natural materials.
4. We will learn how to start a fire in primitive ways and if we will try new knowledge in practice.
5. We will familiarize ourselves with basic knots and their use in nature.
6. Preparation of tea with hand-picked ingredients and preparation on fire.
7. Traditional archery: We will have fun with traditional archery, which will ensure the end of the trip.
Following the paths of the ancestors 1.5 H 15 EUR/person
In this program you will visit the Vrbovec Wood and Forestry Museum: http://www.muzej-vrbovec.si/slo This is followed by refreshments on the Devil's Rock, then we go into the forest, where we will explore the learning trail on the monastery hill, where we will get to know some trees and some edible plants. Somewhere in the middle of the road, we will try our hand at using the hand tools of our ancestors and the primitive techniques of making fire.
Minimum number of participants is 5, registration at least 2 days in advance, the program it is carried out by the museum opening hours.