Declaration of privacy and personal data protection
This privacy statement is provided by the Funpark Menina, Kamp Menina d.o.o., Varpolje 105, 3332 Rečica ob Savinji, with TAX number: SI18765416 and identification number: 1722654000.
By accessing or using the Website, you agree to the privacy statement and terms of service. If you do not agree, please leave the site and stop using it. If you have any questions regarding the use of the website, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Definitions of terms used in the statement:
- "Company": Funpark Menina, Kamp Menina d.o.o., Varpolje 105, 3332 Rečica ob Savinji, Slovenija
- "Web page": web page: http://funparkmenina.com/or any other link that would replace that one.
- "Vi": user of the web page and/or online store.
- "User": user of the web page and/or online store, no mind the gender;
- "Biscuits": small text files that are installed on your computer's hard drive when you visit our site, to collect information about your activities on the site and identify your computer;
- "Personal data": data provided by you and any information regarding your behavior on the Website.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Funpark Menina, Kamp Menina d.o.o. respects your right to privacy and strives for the highest level of protection for your personal information. Therefore, when providing our services through this site, we are obliged to comply with the laws and regulations governing the protection of personal data, in particular in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Communications Act and the EU General Data Protection Regulation. This privacy statement is intended to inform you of the purposes for which your personal information will be obtained, how it will be used, and what your rights are in relation to the information we hold about you and how to exercise it.
The Company undertakes that the collected personal information that you provide through the Website will be used in accordance with this privacy statement to prevent your personal information from being sold, loaned or otherwise disclosed to third parties, except as required by law .
Funpark Menina, Kamp Menina d.o.o. will use the personal information solely for the purpose of fulfilling the order (sending information materials, offers, invoices, everything related to the order) and other related to the order and necessary communication.
The purpose of processing the data and the type of personal data
. All personal information you provide to us will be treated confidentially and will only be used for the purposes for which it was provided. Should you need to further process your information for another purpose, we will contact you in advance and ask for your consent.
Visit the Website
At each visit to the http://funparkmenina.com/ the web server's log file is automatically stored on the web server (e.g., IP number - a number that identifies an individual computer or other device on the web; browser version, visit time, and the like). We process this information in order to keep statistics on visits to our site.
Funpark Menina, Kamp Menina d.o.o do not process the data collected this way and associate it with other data.
Buy Products Online
You can buy a product or send an inquiry through our site. For this purpose Alpska šola Bovec, Jernej Skok s.p. collect information from you voluntarily:
- name, surname or title,
- telephone number,
- information on the content of your inquiry.
All information collected through this site or otherwise communicated to Funpark Menina, Kamp Menina d.o.o. is collected for the purpose of performing the primary activity of the Funpark Menina, Kamp Menina d.o.o. ie. the sale of sports equipment is used solely for the purpose of execution and delivery of the order. Since the processing of this information is essential for the performance of the service itself, the processing of this information may already be made on the basis that you enter into a contractual relationship with us. If you do not wish to provide us with this information, we cannot send you an offer or contract with you.
On our website and upon logging in to the store, you may also subscribe to receive notifications and information about our services and activities. For this purpose, Funpark Menina, Kamp Menina d.o.o. can notify you via email or telephone of news from its range of services, possible sales or sweepstakes directly related to Funpark Menina, Kamp Menina d.o.o. or its services. We'll inform you about the updates few times per year.
This information is processed based on your consent, and you can revoke your consent to receive promotional messages at any time.
If you don’t want to receive email newsletters anymore, please send us an email with the contents of "SUBSCRIBE" to: email@example.com
Funpark Menina, Kamp Menina d.o.o. guarantees the exercise of all your rights that you hold in connection with the processing of your personal data.
The data subject may at any time request that the Funpark Menina, Kamp Menina d.o.o. :
- confirm , if data relating to it might be processed or not,
- provide access to personal information (access and copy),
- provide information regarding the processing of this data (eg the purpose of the processing, the type of personal data, users to whom personal data have been or will be -transmitted to, the estimated retention period, technical and organizational data protection measures, etc.),
- enable the correction of inaccurate personal data relating to it and allow to supplement incomplete personal data,
- allow the right to delete personal information (ie the right to be forgotten),
- allow the right to restrict processing data,
- allow the right to object to processing if the processing of data is based on the legitimate interest of the controller, including the creation of profiles,
- grant the right to data portability and transmit the data in a commonly used and machine-readable form or directly transmit it to another controller,
- grant the right to revoke consent when personal data are processed on the basis of consent, revoking the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing that took place before its revocation
- provide further information on his right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority.
The Company will also provide the individual, at his request, with other information regarding his or her personal data that he or she processes in accordance with applicable law.
The Company undertakes to respond to the requests of the data subject without undue delay and at the latest within the time limits prescribed by law.
- I am aware that all the above requirements regarding the exercise of personal data rights can be addressed in writing to the controller by email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- I am aware that the controller may request additional information from me for the purpose of reliable identification in the event of the exercise of personal data rights, and may refuse to act only if it proves that it cannot identify me reliably;
- I am aware that the controller must respond to my request, in which I exercise my rights in relation to the personal information mentioned above, without undue delay and within one month of receiving the request.
The way of protecting your data:
Funpark Menina, Kamp Menina d.o.o. is committed to protecting the personal information you provide to us through the use of our site. Funpark Menina, Kamp Menina d.o.o. will do its utmost to protect personal data from any misconduct and misuse;
We keep personal information in computerized form. Our computer systems are protected by technical and organizational measures that prevent the unintentional or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration and unauthorized disclosure or access to your personal information;
Only authorized persons and vendors have access to the data to fulfill the contractual obligation.
The data is stored and collected until canceled by the user.
http://funparkmenina.com/ website provides all the technological and organizational solutions needed to ensure complete purchase security. The transfer of sensitive personal and transactional information on the Website is performed in secure mode using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. The data is encoded with up to 256 bit key before leaving your browser and uploaded to our server in a secure format. The system thus prevents anyone from intercepting your personal and transaction information that you submit to an online store.
We guarantee the protection of your privacy and the security of your purchase also by complying with all applicable legal obligations and recommendations of the Slovenian and International Consumers Union.
We oblige that all personal data collected by http://funparkmenina.com/ will stay in the ownership of Funpark Menina, Kamp Menina d.o.o. - http://funparkmenina.com/. All provided personal data will be unconditionally treated in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Act.
The manager of Funpark Menina may use the data in anonymized summary form for statistical analysis purposes. In no case will Funpark Menina provide user information to unauthorized persons. We will only trust the delivery service (eg. DPD) for the user's delivery address. We will contact the user through the means of distance communication unless the user expressly objects.
Which cookies are used and for what they are used for, you can read on the page "cookies statement".